Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 Things.....

So here goes, my first post on my blog! Now stop bugging me it will probably take me another 4 months to make a damn post.....

5 Shows I watch....(only five, I made it 10)

1. ER
2. Intervention
3. The Cleaner
4. Sons of Anarchy
5. NCIS
6. Criminal Minds
7. House
8. Fringe
9. Prison Break
10. CSI's (all three)

5 Restaurants

1. Goodwood
2. Madelines
3. Carvers
4. Texas Roadhouse (aka Texas whorehouse)
5. Braza Grill

5 Things that happened yesterday....

1. Worked (big surprise)
2. My little sister turned 16
3. My awesome husband cooked me dinner
4. Had my yearly evaluation at work
5. While driving on the freeway a damn boulder hit my windshield (okay so it was only a rock about the size of a large marble, but it scared the hell out of me and I ducked)

5 Thing to look forward to

1. Finishing graduate school
2. Buying a house with RV parking and a huge garage and a jetted tub
3. Having children
4. Getting a dog a Shar Pei
5. Working a "normal" Schedule

5 Things I love about Fall

1. The changing of the leaves
2. The cold mornings (but not too cold)
3. Being able to wear my fradie socks
4. Flannel sheets
5. Halloween

5 Things on my wish list

1. A huge house (and someone to clean it)
2. A new quad with a huge engine
3. Snowmobiles
4. To lose 50 pounds overnight
5. Palin to die in a horrible freakish plunger accident

5 Things important to me

1. My ever forgiving husband
2. My children (ferrets)
3. My education
4. Financial stability
5. Mine and my husbands health

5 People I tag

Everyone dammit!!!! If I can do it you can do it......

1 comment:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I love the sarcasm...well its about time you finally post! Keep it up, you will soon be addicted