Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who AM I?

Who are YOU?

I AM: a workaholic!
I WANT: my masters degree and a big house!
I HAVE: the best husband in the world.
I MISS: my grandparents. Especially my Baba he was always supportive of me.
I FEAR: dying alone.
I HEAR: the annoying sounds of theory class. Yes I am updating my blog in theory!
I SEARCH: for knowledge!
I WONDER: if I will ever have children.
I REGRET: not being able to solve my sisters problems
I LOVE: nature, outdoors and riding my wheeler.
I FORGIVE: when forgiveness is deserved.
I ACHE: in my neck and shoulder.
I ALWAYS: want to succeed.
I TRY: to be a good person.
I AM NOT: tolerant of stupid people!
I SEEM: to have self confidence, in reality I am very insecure.
I KNOW: eventually I will be stressfree!
I FEEL: exhausted most of the time
I DANCE: when I am drunk!
I DREAM: about work!
I GIVE: to those I appreciate and respect!
I LISTEN: to friends and family. I hear my patients.
I SING: sometimes, but mostley in my head
I LAUGH: at funny jokes and animals
I CAN'T: balance work and school and my home life.
I WRITE: poorly
I CRY: when I am upset and when I get pissed off.
I SLEEP: during the day, I am a night shift worker. Cant seem to get a good night sleep only a good day sleep.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: optimistic
I SEE: all sides to an arguement
I NEED: to have reassurance.
I SHOULD: save money for the future.

1 comment:

Kwista-fin said...

Jeremie, I just wanted to add my congratulations to the many others you have heard in the last year. What an amazing and inspiring person you are. And I must also say thank you for your help at the Pond residence last saturday. Thank you for taking the time to help me get my car back on solid ground. Christian